production: film review

Filming and editing is finally complete! I am so relieved and exited to showcase Wren and I's hard work. I asked my friend Paola to review for me. She has taken this class before and is completing her second course this year. All of her work has been done very well and trust her thoughts and opinions. I knew her insight would help a lot and be very valuable. When she reviewed she said the loved the finished product! However, there were a few things that had to be changed. First off, there was no song, this I knew as I was holding off until a possible email back and just explained that to her. She mentioned that the scenes going right after each other had different lighting so they story line didn't match up that well. We filmed different scenes at different times, causing the film to not seem very consistent. Next, Paola was easily able to see the shakiness of film in some scenes. I think we may have had too much fun filming because I was laughing a lot so my hand wasn't very steady. She also mentioned that I may need to work on the transition for some scenes. She said at some points the transition just didn't fit and they had to be changed here and there.  They mentioned that the jagged kind of drawing style title didn't really fit the theme. I personally liked it but maybe it can make it seem less serious as they say. After hearing her out through I realized a simpler title font would probably fir much better. 18  Overall, there is much tweaking that needs to be done, but I am so grateful for her input. Everything Paola mentioned was spot on, so I will definitely be working to fix it all.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production: changes made from film review

Creative Critical Reflection