The end of production

 So production has finally stopped. I have to say, this has been quite the experience. From choosing my partner to adding the finishing touched to the title sequence, I had fun the whole way through. I'm so happy that I was able to go through this experience with my friend Wren. The filming process was definitely fun, but we had our challenges. Having to go back and re-film scenes was exhausting, but we pulled through. Editing was my biggest challenge. I worked on editing the film for a solid four hours straight one day. Over time I think I grew better at working my software. Being behind the camera,  however, is something that I will always enjoy. It was fun to play around with all the different angles and lighting. My favorite to shoot was for sure the birds-eye view shot. I had to sit on Zeke's shoulders in order to get the shot and fell over! We laughed a lot and a I was very grateful to have fallen on the bed. Directing the shoot was also great. I like being able to have control over the situation while still receiving feed back for everything. The process overall was very enjoyable and I learned a lot. This experience has taught me much about the filming and editing world. I exited to see how my developed skills will carry over into future work. I'm thankful to my partner for her role as both an actor and co-worker!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production: changes made from film review

Creative Critical Reflection